Old September 9th 13, 05:26 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware,alt.home.repair
Eddie Powalski

Default HP LaserJet 2100TN: What is a fuser and would it be possible tofix?

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 00:01:26 -0400, Fred McKenzie wrote:

I found a service manual at
http://www.marketpoint.com/Service_M...AIO%20HP%20LJ%

20Servic
e%20Manual.pdf.

Kewl! Thanks. My 3200m has two problems that I need to fix.

One is that it grabs too many sheets of paper in the fax feeder, making
multi-page faxes or copying impossible without hand intervention.

The other is that it streaks the paper with toner (so something must
be dirty).

I'll check out the service manual to see if it handles those two problems.