Old May 20th 11, 04:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia.programming,comp.arch,comp.graphics.api.opengl,comp.programming.threads
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default Best GPU for maximum memory i/o for TDP of 90 watts.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
.home.nl...

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
.home.nl...
Ok,

First candidate, available at webstore near me too !

This one is elidly a GTX version, though the name has GT in it hmmm:

1. ASUS ENGT440 DC SL/DI/1GD3

http://uk.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/NV...0_DC_SLDI1GD3/

128 bit bus.

Another candidate:

2. ASUS ENGT520 SILENT/DI/1GD3(LP)

Only 64 bit bus.

And another one: it's heatsick design looks a bit weird and possibly
problematic, only 50 watt it says but further inspection necessary.

3. ASUS ENGT430 DC SL/DI/1GD3

This is an old one and probably sold out, still interesting to see, but I
will probably skip this one:

4. ASUS EN210 SILENT/DI/1GD2(LP)

^ This one is directx 10.1 only so this can be dismissed.
DX11 probably better for cuda and games too.

Bye,
Skybuck.