Old May 20th 11, 04:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia.programming,comp.arch,comp.graphics.api.opengl,comp.programming.threads
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default Best GPU for maximum memory i/o for TDP of 90 watts.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
.home.nl...
Hmm the specifications at the asus website totally sucks...

It doesn't mention directx versions and it doesn't mention power or tdp's

This makese comparing difficult.

Though this one so far seems to be a real beauty:

http://uk.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/NV...ILENTDI1GD3LP/

Only single slot and passively cooled and fully directx 11

Hmm that picture is highly deceptive.

It's actually a dual slot cooler !

Asus is lieing again !

What a bunch of liers !

Good thing my webstore doesn't lie and warned me with pictures it's dual
slot !

So this removes it's adventage.

Bye,
Skybuck.