Old December 13th 10, 08:00 AM posted to comp.hardware
Francois PIETTE

Default 5"1/4 floppy disk drive in modern computer

Hi !

I would like to connect a 5"1/4 disk drive to a modern computer. I tryed to
find an IDE interface for 5"1/4 disk drive but failed. Anyone having a
solution ? Please don't tell me to use an old computer and use RS232 to
transfer data, I really have the need to connect the 5"1/4 flopy disk drive
to my current computer.

Thanks for your help,

http://www.overbyte.be