Old December 29th 03, 11:24 PM
NONE

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:27:17 GMT, NONE wrote:

I went to newegg.com and saw a tv tuner card there that I was
interested in. Unfortunately they were sold out. I had that page
saved and I had signed up to be informed when it came in and was
available for purchase. I did not write down any information about
this tv tuner card. I had it saved in my favorites and all of a
sudden when I go to that page it is blank. Does this mean they no
longer sell it?

The features I was most interested in for this particular card was:
Turn pc on and off by remote control
FM Tuner
16 Channel Preview

Does anyone know of another tv tuner card(PCI, NOT USB) that can do
the same?

I have found the card. You can find it at this url:
http://www.pcchipsusa.com/prod-tvtunercard.asp

It is hard to find to purchase however. I did find it on ebay and it
is on its way now. The reviews that I found for it were exceptionally
well, so I feel comfortable purchasing this remote.