Old December 5th 06, 02:01 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Rob S

Default Latest site of "Mobiteh" scammer

On 5 Dec 2006 04:14:22 -0800, wrote:

-Uh-oh... starkdigital.co.uk is back, scamming from a dwhs.net server

Good spot. Their copy/paste routine on the "testimonials" has cocked up:

I have only purchased 2 items from StarkDigital so far, due to the fact that I
just found them, but one thing I can say for sure is that I will be a lifetime
customer. I have used the other main reselleStarkDigitalrs online, and have
found them to have good prices, but poor customer support. StarkDigital totally
blows them away, Great Prices, Even Better Customer Service, they even throw in
an extremely easy to use interface, which makes finding the right product even
easier. Thank You StarkDigital.

Laughable, if it wasn't such a scam

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com