Old December 22nd 03, 05:30 PM
DEJ57

You didn't mind sueing Compaq and dogging their products, now you don't
mind your nic being on a Compaq webpage.
Newbie, me, not hardly, poke your own eye...

You're a very silly and confused person.
Just because I participated as a class representative in a class action against
Compaq would in no way affect whether or not I would help other Compaq owners
with whatever little knowledge that I might have.
There's no logic or thought process that would lead one to assume or conclude
that. because I dislike Compaq, that I would also dislike Compaq users and
screw them by not sharing knowledge I might have.

You're one weird dude, jack...glad few people in the world have their wires
crossed like you do....if not a newbie then learn some manners or seek medical
help.

Dale