Old March 5th 08, 04:25 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Eric Parker

Default I'm screwed.

"rpgs rock dvds" wrote in message
Can't get the large metal plate off my 8800GT so I can begin to remove
the stock cooler. Problem is all my screwdrivers are crap and won't
engage properly in the tiny screw head so I can turn them and unscrew
the buggers. I've got lots of silly little screwdrivers, but I think
I got most of them from ebay, and well, need I say any more?

Any ideas where I can get a quality philips tiny screwdriver from, UK
please.

Cheers, all the best, Rob.

I got mine from Maplin.
They have all sorts of different screwdrivers or bit sets.

Eric

--
Remove the dross to contact me directly