Old September 8th 13, 11:11 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware,alt.os.linux,alt.windows7.general
Misha

Default What's the trick to make Ethernet work on an HP 2100TN printer?

On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 08:02:11 +0000, Misha wrote:

Next on deck are Windows 7 and Android ...

It wasn't intuitive, but, I was able to set up the printer
to print to the networked printer from all three platforms
(except Android):

Windows XP == http://i41.tinypic.com/vi39lt.jpg
Windows 7 == http://i40.tinypic.com/2hoba78.jpg
Linux == http://i40.tinypic.com/2r4ika8.jpg

If anyone has a clue how to print using Android on WiFi,
please let me know as I don't know where to start.