Old November 2nd 03, 11:12 PM
Paul Hopwood

Rob wrote:

When you hand over the PC they don't (to the best of my knowledge) pop
by your house and search it for licenses so they couldn't possibly
determine whether the installed software was legitimate or pirated.

They don't need to. When they find out all the software on it is
registered to CrAcK1Ng D@@d they probably smell a rat.......

Quite probably but it's not evidence in itself that the software is
pirated.

You could quite legally use a key obtained from one of those
"evaluation" sites with the interesting pop-ups, having paid for it.
As unlikely as this sounds I've done the same myself on a few
occasions, for legitimate reasons.

--
iv Paul iv

[ Mail: ]