Old July 31st 18, 03:40 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Paul[_28_]

Default Class 1 laser safe, output power and accidents

Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 7/31/2018 8:13 PM, Paul wrote:

however, an unsafe power level may be collected by a
magnifying optic with larger aperture."

So all we need is an "accident" to hurt some babies' eyes? Which will
force them to see eye doctors and pay some treatment? Or maybe buying a
few pair glasses?

Oh well, I agree, it'll be good business.

The laser scanners have already been tested on "bad"
babies, so no new babies need be sacrificed.

(Baby testing. This is the drop test...)

http://www.unrulylittlethings.com/wp...flyingbaby.jpg

*******

And what treatment is there for a retinal burn ?
I don't think there is any treatment, except for the
doctor to say he can't help you.

Paul