Old March 3rd 06, 11:44 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default Canon BubbleJet BJC-4200 Cartridge Assembly

Tony wrote:
David Fairbrother wrote:

My Canon BubbleJet 4200 broke down awhile ago, and I've been told I need
to replace the cartridge assembly...what *is* a cartridge assembly?
Could someone point me to a guide on installing one?
(And..any places I could buy one in Australia?)
cheers

David
The description "Cartridge Assembly" is unusual.
It could refer to the Carriage Assembly, Printhead or (not so likely) to an Ink
Cartridge.
It would be easier to decide which part it is if you could describe the
symptoms that led to the suggestion that this assembly be replaced.
Tony

ah. i headed to the fixyourownprinter.com forum :
http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/printer/36640
basically what was happening was, the printer would beep once, then
twice again quickly when I pressed the "Cartridge" button. The answer
was in that forum post :P
thanks