Old February 5th 09, 04:09 AM posted to comp.arch.storage
Cydrome Leader

Default Where is Storage Computer (SOS, RAID-7, Goodlander) now ?

_firstname_@lr_dot_los-gatos_dot_ca_dot_us wrote:
Anyone remember "Storage Computer Corporation"? They had the
unforgettable stock ticker symbol SOS, owned the domain name
storage.com, sold RAID-7 disk arrays (which turned out to be RAID-4
with a write cache, and got the RAB all hot and bothered), and were
owned/operated by Theodore (Ted) Goodlander. Located in New Hampshire
(in the old Digital/Wang area).

never heard of this, but when I hear 'raid 7', I think this place:

http://www.firstsol.com/raid7.html

the specs are fairly amusing.