Old October 3rd 03, 07:24 AM
spodosaurus

Daniel wrote:
I just bought a DELL Latitude Notebook celeron 700MHz Laptop 128MB. My
question are - can I
a)replace the cpu with a celeron 950 or 1000mhz
b) add another stick of 256MB centon or generic lapto memory PC100
c) What is the cheapest way of adding a NIC
d) Is there a cheap way of upgrading the VGA to more than 8MB
e) Are there issues of non compatiability that would crop up if I put
in aa higher than 10GB hard drive?

Thanks in advance

For the ram and hdd, check the manual. It can be downloaded from dell
or from another site that's held onto the old .pdf file. Dell may have
released a bios upgrade to allow for some upgrades, but then again,
maybe not. You'll have to hit the Dell website and google to find out.

Ari

--

Are you registered as a bone marrow donor? You regenerate what you
donate. You are offered the chance to donate only if you match a person

spam trap: replace shyah_right! with hotmail when replying