Old October 2nd 03, 10:03 PM
Shepİ

On 2 Oct 2003 13:53:37 -0700, In this world we created
(Daniel) wrote :

I just bought a DELL Latitude Notebook celeron 700MHz Laptop 128MB. My
question are - can I
a)replace the cpu with a celeron 950 or 1000mhz

Possibly but the boost in power may not be worth the expense IMHO.

b) add another stick of 256MB centon or generic lapto memory PC100

Again possibly and always a good move depending on your O/S and usage.

c) What is the cheapest way of adding a NIC

Buying a cheap onegrin

d) Is there a cheap way of upgrading the VGA to more than 8MB

Dunno.See at end.

e) Are there issues of non compatiability that would crop up if I put
in aa higher than 10GB hard drive?

Best asked on here,

alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

HTH