Old April 7th 04, 12:05 AM
DaveW

Which motherboard, which video card, and which driver are you using? It
would help to know.

--
DaveW

"funggel frugolity" wrote in message
I hope this is the right group. If it's not, I'd appreciate someone
directing me to the right one.

I'm running XP Home Edition and I keep having a recurring problem with
the display not drawing properly. Sometimes there are "streaks" across
the screen, other times the screen goes almost black except for a few
patches of the screen which look screwed up. Just display problems in
general (it's ok for the time being.) I got an error message that said
something like "Driver AG315-64 cannot complete draw update." I tried
reinstalling the video driver, but I got a message that said "software
could not be installed" or the like. It's really screwing me up. Now
it's getting to the point that reinstalling the OS doesn't work any
more. Help!