Old August 25th 18, 11:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
philo

Default AT&T Broadband ?

My service went out and AT&T ran a diagnostic and said my router went
out and they would send a new one. While waiting I decided to try my
router at a neighbor's house who also has AT&T broadband and it worked
OK there so I called them back and they will eventually send a tech out
to repair the line.

At the wires coming into my house I only got a reading of 2mv ac

I know back in the days of landline and DSL the voltage should have been
48vdc as best as I recall...however I don't know what a normal voltage
would be for broadband. Anyone here have that knowledge?

Thanks

Fortunately I can tether my machine to my smartphone to post this.