Old July 10th 16, 08:36 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
johns

Default Would like to replace old Android with new Windows 10inch

My android is so old and slow it no longer works for much of what I need. Do you have any tested suggestions for a replacement. To me, the android is all about memorizing how it works in bits and peaces, and I can spend hours trying things, but mostly not getting very far. I would like to have a much more intuitive desktop .. maybe Win10 ?? And I need a plugin for a thumb drive, so I can load mp4s from my desktop Windows 7 Ult ... I got an online telephone working fine on the android .. and never used it .. but it worked. Also, I tried Netflix, but the android was too slow. I've seen the Apple pads play Netflix fine .. but Apple is not intuitive at all .. and I'm really done with that.