Old July 21st 16, 07:10 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Lynn McGuire[_2_]

Default what options for printing saddle "stitched" booklets?

On 7/8/2016 2:32 PM, Eli the Bearded wrote:
I've been printing small booklets on 8.5" x 11" paper, folded in half
and center stapled. These are five to six sheets of paper (including a
cover in a separate color).

Are there printers smaller than, say, a washing machine that I could get
to do this? Currently I'm using a mid-sized Brother laser printer with
a lot of "by hand" steps. (Print from Mac. Separate every four or five
pages, by hand. Add a cover from a separate pile, by hand. Fold, by
hand. Staple, by hand.)

I know "saddle stitch finishers" are available as an add-on to some of
the more massive machines, but are there smaller ones?

Volume is a few hundred booklets a month, not all the same content.

Elijah
------
expecting the answer to be "no", but checking anyway

www.lulu.com

Lynn