Old April 28th 11, 02:54 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Ant

Default Memorex DVD-Rs problem with Sony Optiarc DVD RW AD-7220?

Hello.

Everytime I burn (copying a custom made non-commercial DVD) to Memorex
DVD-Rs in my Sony Optiarc DVD RW AD-7220 drive (v1.01 firmware and is
the latest according to
http://www.sony-optiarc.us/en/suppor...ad-series.html
) with Nero Express Essentials SE v8.3.20.0 in an updated Windows XP
Pro. SP3, it becomes unreadable in all computers' DVD drives I used. I
tried Sony DVD+Rs and no problems. Do Memorex suck? Incompatible?

What's up with that? Thank you in advance.
--
Quote of the Week: "The foreign policy aim of ants can be summed up as
follows: restless aggression, territorial conquest, and genocidal