Old December 6th 03, 05:42 PM
chris beezer

Default Returns to DABS

My first order with DABS.COM. The goods were faulty on receipt. I
have informed them and am now waiting for an rma number. How long
should I expect to wait for the number and is there any benefit in
sending e-mails to hurry them along or might that slow things up even
more? (I have been waiting 9 days already.)

I see from postings here that they have a bit of a reputation for poor
after-sales service. Wish I had checked here before placing the order
but I guess I will put it down to experience. The prices were very
keen but I can see the reason now!!

Mr Badger (Beezer)