Old January 20th 05, 11:55 PM

BUT that allows for remapping of the drives?

Um,
I did not think about this.... old one has no remapping....
Good thought. I will go along with this idea.
Port addresses I'm including as "unknown" are 0e0 and 070. 1e8 and 168
are
somewhat de-facto standard. There may be more, but I give up for other
ones.

(in other words, does such a beast actually exists? EDD 1.1 is dated
1995...)

Yea, I deal with really old gears. Actually, the program is related to
HDD
sanitization; they are on retiring machines.
Thank you very much for the help, Antoine.

Tak