Old December 6th 05, 08:13 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.os.windows-xp

Default Please advise

In article , Unwanted
Gift says...
Hi all,

Sorry not sure if right for this forum but assume you guys will have the
technical kmnowledge.

If I install a pc game on a USB external hard drive will I be able to take
the hard drive away and use it on other machines and play the game?

Nowadays less and less likely. Depends entirely on the game. Many write
to the User Profile and the Registry.

--
Conor

"You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart, Extras.