Old January 2nd 05, 09:06 PM
DKDiveDude

Default Overclocking or upgrading CPU in Presario 2145

Well I finally found out my chipset the ATI IGP 320M chipset that was in
my Compaq Presario 2100 laptop computer.

And after quite a bit of searching, I found the ATITool at this
location http://www.techpowerup.com/atitool/, which allow some tweaks
to core voltage and core frequenzy. But sliding the Core slider did not
seem to have any effect.

Also there was the "Central Brain Identifier" where I was able to set a
lower multiplier, but not a multiplier higher than 13.5 which is the
"normal" mulltiplier, and changing the core voltage from 1.45V to 1.5V
immediately froze the computer.

--
DKDiveDude