Old February 28th 04, 10:03 AM
Alan Kerr

Yes I inserted the driver, I'm running XP Home Edition.

Alan

Quaoar wrote:

Alan Kerr wrote:

I'm trying to install an ethernet card in my 12XL212 but it will not
recognise it? This is the second card it won't recognise, it wouldn't
recognise one for my Minolta scanner. I don't have any other cards to
try. Is this a common problem and is there a fix?

Alan

Did you install the driver(s) for the card(s)? This is a serious
question. Normally, the driver for a PC Card must be installed before
the card is inserted the first time. There are exceptions with WinXP.
What OS is installed?