Old November 22nd 07, 09:13 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default How to get second side off Micron tower?

A couple of years ago a friend gave me his old Micron micron SE440BX2-
T PIII 600 when he bought a new computer.

Another friend recently gave me his old CD burner when he replaced it
with a DVD burner.

So, now I'm trying to install that old CD burner in my old Micron
computer.

I managed to get one side of the computer case off and removed the two
screws holding the CD drive in place. But when I removed the plastic
cover from the other side of the computer so I could remove the other
two screws, I was confronted with a metal wall, with no access holes
to the screws holding the drive in place.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get at those screws so I can
remove the old drive and install the burner?

Will in Seattle
a.k.a. Clueless