Old April 19th 07, 05:30 PM posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.components,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
JW

Default WANTED: Epox EP-4VKM3I motherboards.

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:47:56 -0500 "Beemer Biker"
wrote in Message id: :

"Robert Redelmeier" wrote in message
. net...
In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips JW wrote in part:
To: ,

I posted that email addy and it was a mistake. I removed my own email but
failed to remove the comarkcorp domain from the list of people complained
to.

Thanks for spam baiting my co-workers, netcop.

You are correct about it being a violation of netiquette and I should
have just left their proper names as that was all I intended.

You shouldn't have posted them at all.

Don't you realize that posting email is a violation
of netiquette and possibly of copyright?

Not likely. I've already discussed your email with the
owner. He thought it was quite amusing.

You obviously did not or you wouldn't be posting so stridently.

It was posted once and crossposted to four newsgroups.
Well within Usenet guidelines.

Commercial postings (either selling _or_ buying) are
inappropriate (SPAM) for at least some of the xposted NGs.

-- Robert

..agreed..

And which would those be?