Old August 25th 05, 02:19 AM
keith

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:42:53 -0700, YKhan wrote:

Gnu_Raiz wrote:
What gets me is this new per watt performance metric they are going to
push out? Doesn't VIA have them beat right now?

Also, I'm pretty sure I know what a Watt is,

Let's be sure what we're talking about. The measure of power is a "watt",
with the SI symbol 'W'. Units named after people are not capitalized when
written out, in defference to the person. ;-)

but not sure what a Performance is. Was that recently defined by the metric system? Will we
be seeing kiloPerformances, MegaPerformances, GigaPerformances, or even
centiPerformances anytime soon? :-)

Like Potter Stewart's porn, neither do I but I know it when I see it.

--
Keith