Old June 22nd 09, 02:19 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
peter

Default XP?

Or wait a couple of months and get one with Windows 7.
Some places will be selling or giving Windows 7 upgrade coupons with a Vista
machine purchase
I have W7 on a separate HD on my machine and its nicer than Vista

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"Perry Aynum" wrote in message
news
Think I figured out the game: If you go to Dell or HP, and select
"business" computers instead of home computers, most have XP as an option.

"Perry Aynum" wrote in message
Sorry if this question has been asked, but I need a new PC, and I hate
the thought of buying Vista. Anyone major PC makers still sell PCs with
XP as an option?

Thanks.