Old August 30th 03, 10:11 PM
127.0.0.1

"Peter Cavan" wrote in message
Hi
The thing is, there isn't a CPU fan on the CPU itself. There is just a HS

on
the CPU. There is a big fan on the back of the case which is vented over

the
CPU's HS. I think the fan is 12cm, so I don't think you could add a bigger
one. Could I add a fan to the existing HS? I'm not sure if it would fit

with
the vent on top.
Thanks
PC

thats a poor design.
i would purchase a quality HS + Fan and remove that case fan. if there are
other case fans to move the air, it should be sufficient. or put a smaller
fan to replace that obstrusive case fan. there are other options on
circulating the case. but the most important part of your problem is getting
a proper HS + fan installed.