Old August 28th 03, 12:45 AM
Dr Halonfires LesGirl

L337JasE wrote:
"Hamman" o.uk
wrote in message ...

"L337JasE" wrote in message

My frien has got a Gigabyte barebones system that has a hidden
panel on it with Firewire, USB2 and a PCMCIA slot.

Is there anything that I can get for my desktop that's similar?
I'm just missing the PC card slot - something that fits a 3.5"
drive bay would be perfect.

Cheers

Jason

You used to be able to get PCMCIA PCI cards, no idea where though;
or why u'd want one really

It'd make it easier for me to get digital photos from people that
have them stored on their laptops, without them having to come to my
house to transfer them through wifi, or lending me the laptop.

Just think you mentally deficient ****ophant with all the IQ of a dead
rocking-horse, no people round your house means you'll have to stand on
street corners at night.

At the moment I am borrowing the CompactFlash/MemoryStick/ cards,
which is not ideal as they may need to take more photos.

These are building site photographs. I guess I'll need to get one
of those USB pen drives.

ss.

If wet was **** you'd be constipated ****witted bollock-faced hero.

--