Old December 14th 04, 10:33 PM
Ian

Hi all,

First, I don't think the problem come from a bad mainboard because this is
the second one with the exact same problem and with this one, the problem
occurs when I open the door (this let me think there's a short circuit
somewhere).

Second, to answer Ed, yes my case is equiped with a switch to detect a
chasis intrusion. It's a thermaltake tsunami.

Third, I really think that the chassis intrusion warning message is not the
problem (neither the switch itself) but the consequence of the problem.

If fact I think that the two warning message is the result of a reset of the
BIOS that append when the short circuit occurs (if it's impossible, say it
to me).

I've bring back the whole computer to the store where I buyed the components
for a check to my installation and they don't found nothing wrong. So they
will return the case and powersupply to the compagny.

They will return the case and powersupply because they don't know if the
problem come for the case (a wire shorting out when I open or close the
door) or from the powersupply (a short circuit that occurs in the
powersupply because the case vibrate when I open or close the door).

Thanks again for your answer.

Ian