Old November 15th 08, 05:31 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Tom Anderson

Default Armada 7350 MT Setup

In article , says...

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
Hi. I have just aquired a free 7350. It needs some TLC. I would like to
know
how to get to the BIOS setup. I have heard references to F10 at logo
screen,
but no logo screen appears on this one. The first thing I see at boot is
65XXXX free, then, "Starting Windows98". That's it. F10 doesn't do a
thing.
I looked on the HP site for a manual, but the download link seems to be
dead.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
TA

Manual he
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/su...27/c01129827.p

on page 30:

Fn+Esc BIOS.
Press the hotkey, then the down arrow key to view BIOS dates for the
system, video, keyboard, and expansion
(when docked in a base). (The upgradable system BIOS provides basic
functional instructions to the computer.)

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport.../Document.jsp?

lang=en&cc=us&ta
skId=110&prodSeriesId=96227&prodTypeId=321957&pro dSeriesId=96227&objectID=c00

3
72724#A3

Thanks to those that responded. I got the manual from the above site, and got
the setup program from compaq's ftp site.
The computer is coming back to life. It was loaded up with porn, spyware and
other junk, and would barely run. After deleteing 500mb of this stuff and
defragging the HD, It's like a different machine.
Thanks.
TA