Old June 29th 04, 05:37 AM
Sseaott

That comment doesn't even make sense. All computers come with either
restore cd's and the OS CD or at least restore CD's. To say that they dont
is just a lie.

Dude, call Compaq and get you some CD's! I just bought one and it came with
both restore and OS.

"HH" wrote in message
.. .
Many new Presarios do not have them. If yours came with a CD/DVD burner,

it
likely has software to create your own Restore CDs/DVDs. Shoulda done that
first thing. You might call Compaq support. They may have a Recovery CD

for
your Presario which will work with the Restore Partition (Presario_RP).
HH

"LS" wrote in message
Bought a new Compaq Presario last month and because of some problems, I

am
told I need to do a complete Restoration. Problem is, I never got any
Restoration CD or OS CD with this system. Was I suppose to????

Got the system at Orifice Depot.

Regards and thanks in advance....
LS