Old August 30th 12, 12:08 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

Default 1 message?

I post quite a bit but not here.
I actually threw out all my old PB files that were on cd
My wofe got tired of my big stack .

It was not a prudent deciaion as I have seen people needing copies of restore CD's that now reside in a land fill.

I can not retire till my daughter finishes college
Hopefully this century

I got a warning last week from comcast for ahutting down a computer in India
They accepted my reply
This guy had the nerve to try to hack my wifes computer which left his system open for attack.
I of course just flashed his bios using winflash with a garbage bios

He entered system and I helped him out .
Hacking into a computer lets you open for attack if you are a novice

He was foolish enough to try to open a file that is listed as bank passwords
Why he could not tell he was flashing his bios is beyond me
It clearly stated once you click your bios will be flashed and you can not unplug or stop process.

The peogram of course was listed in hebrew .
Perhaps he needs to learn a few more languages