Old April 3rd 04, 08:54 AM
JAD

try reseating it and check and see if the hardware monitor gives you
an indication that you have a PSU issue.

"John Clarke" wrote in message
om...
This week my display has started developing random small little

blocks
of vertical coloured bars. If I refresh they disappear for a few
seconds but then start spawning again. I have downloaded the latest
ATI drivers, updated the Bios and reinstalled the Via AGP drivers

and
re-installed the monitor driver.

System is:-
ASUS A7V600 Mobo
512 PC3200 ram
Radeon 9800 pro 128
Monitor LG Flatron L1811s
Win XP pro.

I have not installed anything new in the last few weeks, so I dont
think it is caused by new games, but the latest games I did install
about a month ago was Star Wars Galaxies and Neverwinter nights. But
the problem only started in the last couple of days.

Please put me out of my misery

TIA

John Clarke
PS If you are seeing this twice. I apologise as the original message
never appeared within 24 hours of this re-posting. - Shows how
desperate I am.