Old February 14th 07, 04:09 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
SteveSch

Default Heap of Obsolete Hardware

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:40:16 +0000, Grinder wrote:

My local public library has a pile of antiquated PCs. There might be a
couple of 486s in the pile, but suspect most are 386s. Since no one has
the courage to just discard these crappers, we've managed to find a
charity that will take any PC, "as long as it works."

Sorry. I tried to hold back but I just couldn't. Please forgive me.

This probably won't help you out with your question.

http://www.volny.cz/basiclinux/oldpc/

This site is one reason I wanted to learn Linux. I still haven't tried it
but it seems very cool.

This thread may help you out.

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/sla...old-386-a.html

Steve