Old January 14th 06, 08:54 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Creating second set of recovery disks - Compaq S3060AN

Hi Metronid,

THanks for your reply

It is a Compaq S3060AN ...

Hope this helps.

metronid wrote:
What Compaq presario
May or may have it
Probably not due to the many different ones made

You know you can make a recover CD from the
info that is there now
It will also make a recovery of any data that you have added

There are ghosting programs that do what you want
The OEM CD can be purchased from compaq also

There is a gentleman on Ebay who makes a simply floppy that does all the
work
for the not so savy
I can find his auction maybe

"DaveNZ" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've misplaced my recovery disks for my Compaq Presario. I want to
sell the computer but the buyer wants a set of recovery disks -
unfortunately the software wont allow me to make a second set - can i
hack the software to make this work again ???

Cheers.