Old July 25th 03, 03:22 PM
santa

"Alien Zord" wrote in message
: "rcm" wrote in message
: . ca...
: For the past 2-3 three days I have pressed my ATX case reset button by
: mistake repeatedly crashing and rebooting my system. I am being just
: plain
: stupid, dysfunctional for some reason. I mean to press the eject
: button on
: my Iomega Zip 250 drive but I somehow stupidly press the reset button
: which
: is exactly at the same level as the Zip drive.
: snipped
:
:
: Most cases have a button in front of a switch so if you remove it you
: will have to use a pen or similar object to activate the switch. You
: could also try cutting a bit of the button off to make it recessed.
:
: beer bottle caps held on with duct tape work just great. You get to drink
the beer too!

claus