Old November 19th 03, 11:06 PM
Phuoc Doy

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:59:13 -0800, Art wrote:

I guess the buggy nforce 2.03 drivers actually worked by letting the
drive appear as a SCSI device somehow. I remember that Roxio had the
same problem with the Direct CD portion of Easy CD Creator 5 (blue
screens) and there were patches to address it. I'm surprised that it's
happened again with 6, and just wanted to share this if anyone else is
having this problem.

I'm definitely going to give Nero a try now.

-Art

Roxio have a reputation going back many years for poor quality driver
integration.

Phuoc