Old November 30th 03, 12:52 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote:
smh wrote:

Search for CDR4VSD.VXD and delete the ******* if found. Also, run
ROXIZAP (and pray it gets rid of all cRoxio junk):
http://softwareupdates.roxio.com/gm/...ls/roxizap.exe

Uninstall Nero and then run Nero Clean Tool:
http://www.nero.com/us/ns4_631940828445001.html

Reinstall Nero to 5.5.10.54. If still problems, you still have
conflicts, most likely with cRoxio junk.

Good news. It worked. It must have been poop left behind by ECDC 4. Now I can finally copy
CDs again. Life is good. That should be the last tremendous pain in the ass for me
courtesy of cRoxio. :-) I'll never install their rotten software again. Thanks Sam.

Happy Burning!