Old January 29th 10, 08:14 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
mc

Default Compaq 4/25c

On Jan 27, 10:21*am, mc wrote:
I have a compaq 4/25c with a 2818 speedpaq 14.4 modem which works
fine. This modem has 2 plug ins. What is the 2nd plug in for (not a
standard phone plug)? I see on the web they call this modem an
expansion module, whatever that means. I have no manuaks for this
computer but if anyone has one I would sure like a copy.
thanks mc

As a side note the second plug in has 8 conductors as though it were a
network plug, but a standard data plug does not fit..
mc