Old June 7th 04, 01:48 AM
Don Reese

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 18:12:15 +0100, "Nero" wrote:

Yep, four regulars and one ultra

Thanks for all the answers. I figured it was a case of my not being
observant of my device manager information in the past.

I guess the reason I don't have the one Ultra is I'm using the ASUS
Nvidia driver version rather than the Nvidia set. I'd read about
people having problems just installing one over the other (mostly due
to the sound drivers I understand), so I didn't run that update.

However, if there's a fairly painless way to be running the latest
drivers without a completely clean install, I'm all ears.

Thanks again to all those who helped with this.

Don
--
Don Reese