Old April 23rd 06, 03:31 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default Alt+Tab and Ctrl+Alt+Del Problem!

For some reason whenever I press alt+tab or ctrl+alt+del my computer
goes in to stand by. I have searched for viruses and removed all spy
ware. After hours of google searching I found no solution. Anyone
have any ideas or know of a way to set hot keys? I don't want to
download a program that changes my hot keys because I have never had
one so I shouldn't be having this problem. I will get a program if
it is my last resort.

edit: The actual function of theese keys still works (for example
alt+tab will still switch between programs), but after i let go of
the keys, my computer immediatley goes in to stand by. I also do not
have hibernate enabled.