Old October 10th 14, 11:29 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Lee

Default I have a Gateway with Vista

Hey Frank, thanks a lot. I figured that but tried anyways, hope you
are having a good week remember TGIF have a good weekend.
Did fix it all I did was change effects and everything is back to normal.

Frank wrote:
On 10/10/2014 4:03 PM, Lee wrote:
Hello is anyone there? (grin) Yeah I know what is a Gateway?

OK for some unknown reason for this user at least I have a problem I
have no idea of what is wrong. I have the screen saver set and it has
run with no problem for years but the last couple of days the pictures
are tinted Green anyone got any ideas how to get them back to normal.
When I preview them in the setting they look normal but when screen
saver is activated and when I view it they are Green. You can see the
pic but in green.

Wish I could help you but responded just to let you know somebody is here.

Frank

--
Lee US Army Retired
2004 Georgie Boy Cruise Master