Old December 21st 05, 01:28 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware

Default Q: Why don't desktops us mobile cpus?

Yup, I was right. Oh well here we go again.

It's so hard to talk down to the level of one such as you.

"Yes you did mention three(power heat noise) of the things that make up
'GREEN' but failed to mention the others."
Let me explain this AGAIN. I didn't FAIL to mention the others because the
others HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. If you can't understand that
then I'm sorry I guess I just can't dummy myself up enough for you.

"so I answered it"
See, there's the problem, you are answering NONE EXISTENT questions.

"Even asked the WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT?"
Yeah, very good. It's obvious you can read. The problem is you don't
understand what you are reading. So let me explain it AGAIN. "What's that
all about" was directed to a post that was discussing NOISE, HEAT and POWER.
That's why I hit on each of those topics.

If you wish to continue to make yourself look like a bigger ass then you
already have then feel free to continue.

"JAD" wrote in message
It is you who doesn't know the FULL meaning of GREEN.
Yes you did mention three(power heat noise) of the things that make up
'GREEN' but failed to mention the others.
Even asked the WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT? question. so I answered it. It is you
that obviously never read the whole article that your complaining about.

Your hole is full, with your foot. Your question was stupid, so I didn't
answer it, mainly because you opened the door to the 'green' definition
and so therefore on the topic you started. Before opening your mouth or
typing, think A little instead of spouting off. AFA pricky little posts
that turn to **** fits... your the queen.

"ISOHaven" wrote in message
"HELLOOOOOOOOO you brought it up ...you know..... YOUR 'GREEN' comment.
Hows about you remembering what you post?"

My green comment eh? So did you read the word green then stop reading?
What came after that? Noise, Heat and Power?
Maybe you should read ALL of what someone says before you attempt to
speak. I used the term GREEN in the context of this thread. You failed
to stay within the context of this thread and you still didn't answer my
question. So I guess even you are lost.

Maybe you should quit now before you dig an even deeper hole. Oh
wait...let me guess your replys are going to get nastier and nastier
(along with dumber and dumber) until this turns in to a ****
fit....hum....