Old August 21st 12, 12:14 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Flasherly[_2_]

Default (NVIDIA) Fan-Based-Heatsink Designs are probably wrong. (suck,don't blow ! heatfins direction)

On Aug 20, 5:28 pm, John Larkin
wrote:

Word salad. You must be AlwaysWrong.

Lex parsimoniae -- irrespective of older processors I do own, to have
attributed heat as randomness to an ordering of chip density cannot
either wrong or right, whether suspect or implicit in indulgence, much
as application [more correctly] negates relevancy by dint of simple
apparency;- well, almost. . .I did elect not to turn on heat
throttling in my CMOS.