Old November 1st 07, 08:31 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Keith

Default Dell customer service was unusable for me

On Oct 30, 7:07 pm, "BluePlanet" wrote:
"Keith" wrote in message

ps.com...

All in all, I thought the service was excellent.

Hi Keith - may I ask, what warranty do you have on the laptop? Am thinking
about buying a desktop through their business section (seems much cheaper,
even with VAT and postage?), but not sure how the warranties compare.

Hi,

I bought the laptop from Dell Outlet, with a 3 year on-site warranty.

Specced up through the Dell site, the laptop was coming in at over
£1600 (fast processors, 2Gb Ram, and a good graphics card); delivered
through the Outlet site including VAT, it was £820.

I bought my last laptop through Outlet too; and again had a good
experience when I needed to use the warranty.

Cheers,
Keith.