Old April 17th 19, 04:25 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default How to unlock Bios? And a protocol for getting the BIOS screen in a Dell Latitude

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 00:14:13 +0200, Filip454
wrote:

I think TLC is the worst choice you can make.

I see enough bad reviews and unpleasant warrantee experiences to
question brands among newer technology regardless of pricings. The HP
700 series was a 3-yr warrantee -- a little longer TTBW rating for a
little less write-speed ratings -- if otherwise indistinguishable from
the rest of the $30 SSD cost-cutters;- except for the HP brandname
presence, to make it notable among some standing behind their products
for a reputation of being reasonably responsible to a loyal customer
base.