Old August 19th 03, 12:46 AM
Me

It would me much less than half the speed. Try a hundred times slower then
you get the idea why no one makes them anymore.

"MrFlash" wrote in message
I've seen 5G HDrives on a pcmicia card, believe it or not, but havent

really
seen RAM yet (which makes much more sense to have in a card than HD's,

come
to think of it).

wrote in message
Is there such a thing as a PCMCIA RAM card? I know once upon a time,

back
in Apple II days, you could put RAM on a card and get more that way.
Granted, the PCMCIA thing would be half system bus speed, but it would
likely be much faster than the damn swap file on the HDD, no?